• 4 oz. of wood chips in bottom tray = Mild smoked flavor
• 6 oz. of wood chips in bottom tray = Medium smoked flavor
• 8 oz. of wood chips in bottom tray = Strong smoked flavor
You are able to use a clean surface, verses the old charred grill that has remnants of the
last item you cooked a month ago stuck on it.
The grease is caught inside the tray instead of it falling onto your burners or on your lava rocks.
• The tray forces the heat to come up around the top giving the effect of a convection oven.
• The heat comes up from all directions therefore the meat seals more evenly, it cooks faster,
and it retains the juices. No other product plumps your meat better and gives you a juicy
piece of meat with the grill lines like a BBQ.
• The smoker does a tremendous job of preventing fire flare ups.
This product has been designed to catch the grease. This protects your burner and grill from
rotting out. This will protect your investment extend the life of your grill.